Artistic Tag Passions

20 Questions

Go down

20 Questions Empty 20 Questions

Post by JulesofColorado on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:25 pm

Copy and paste the questions and your answers.

1. If you could choose your age forever, what would it be and why? Who is most likely to give you a gift as an inside joke and what is the gift?
2. What is your favorite bumper sticker of all time?  Or, create a new one.
3. If you could spend the day in one store, what would it be?
4. Finish this sentence: "When I am at a social gathering, one thing that ruins it for me is _____."
5. What Christmas song from childhood do you still have memorized? 
6. Plane, train or automobile … what is your most memorable trip in one of these?
7. What is one question you wish people would ask more often?
8. There are three layers in a cake, which flavors would you pick (they don't have to taste good together!)?
9. What outdoor winter activity do you love?
10. at are three things on your "bucket list?”
11. Name one place you could never live because of the winter weather.
12. Which holiday would you add to the calendar and which holiday would you subtract?
13. If you could design your own ugly Christmas sweater, what would it look like?
14. What is the most bizarre experience you have ever had while shopping?
15. What sport or hobby confuses you the most?
16. What is the weirdest holiday news story that has stuck in your mind?
17. If you could start a charity/nonprofit, what would it be?
18. What holiday chore do you like the least?
19. If you could have one wish granted at Christmas, what would it be?
20. You need to make a new breakfast cereal. What ingredients would be included?

20 Questions CkyGrF3
JulesofColorado
JulesofColorado
ADMIN
ADMIN

View user profile http://artistictagpassions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

20 Questions Empty Re: 20 Questions

Post by penny¢ on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:42 am

1. If you could choose your age forever, what would it be and why? Who is most likely to give you a gift as an inside joke and what is the gift? 30...Normally by that age you have everything together, LOL...Son/Baby Bottle (He's 32, my baby, and my hubby/daughter/older son always picks on him/me about "poppin' the boop outta his mouth". they're just jealous, LMAO!!
2. What is your favorite bumper sticker of all time?  Or, create a new one. hmmm, never really saw one I liked...I don't like things stuck on vehicles, LOL
3. If you could spend the day in one store, what would it be? Macy's...never been there and I hear it's huge!
4. Finish this sentence: "When I am at a social gathering, one thing that ruins it for me is vulgar language."
5. What Christmas song from childhood do you still have memorized? Several: "Rudolph", "Frosty", "Santa Is Comint To Town", etc...
6. Plane, train or automobile … what is your most memorable trip in one of these? Automobile...one summer we just drove, stopped and toured areas, camped, then drove more
7. What is one question you wish people would ask more often? Hmmm, not sure about this one
8. There are three layers in a cake, which flavors would you pick (they don't have to taste good together!)? Chocolate, Mint, and Cheesecake
9. What outdoor winter activity do you love? Snowball fight
10. at are three things on your "bucket list?” Visit another country, sky dive, scuba dive
11. Name one place you could never live because of the winter weather. Alaska
12. Which holiday would you add to the calendar and which holiday would you subtract? Well,I don't want to start no war, so think I'll skip this one, LOL
13. If you could design your own ugly Christmas sweater, what would it look like? Re/Yellow with a tie-dyed Reindeer that had big, buggy eyes, glasses, tongue sticking out
14. What is the most bizarre experience you have ever had while shopping? One year while shopping, an elderly lady kept putting her items in my cart. I dont know who she was, she just started walking with me putting her things in the cart. I just smiled and put her stuff all together in one spot in my cart. After about 4 or 5 aisles, her daughter found us and apologized. Turns out we were both wearing jeans and an Orange shirt, had brown hair, so the lady just mistook me for her daughter!
15. What sport or hobby confuses you the most? Golf...how can people be so quiet for so long???
16. What is the weirdest holiday news story that has stuck in your mind? Can't think of one right off ut I know I've heard a few!
17. If you could start a charity/nonprofit, what would it be? "For The Animals"...Animals cannot speak for themselves and for some ungodly reason humans feel the need to mistreat them horribly!! They need somewhere/somebody to speak for them and be sure the abusers get the punishment they deserve. well, the punishment the law allows anyhow.
18. What holiday chore do you like the least? Cleaning
19. If you could have one wish granted at Christmas, what would it be? Our families to be all together...sadly, we have all grown apart either by some petty grudge or miles
20. You need to make a new breakfast cereal. What ingredients would be included? Hmmm, maybe some dried nuts and fruit with the normal grains??

Last edited by penny¢ on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

20 Questions ATPSigs

Many of these tags/siggies were made for me by awesome members of past and present forums over the years.

Thank you all so much!!!
penny¢
penny¢
Artistic Genuine

View user profile http://venomouscreations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy1 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:49 pm

1. If you could choose your age forever, what would it be and why? Who is most likely to give you a gift as an inside joke and what is the gift?  I'd be 24 again. I wasnt married then. lol  Most likely to get an inside joke from my bestie Pat.
2. What is your favorite bumper sticker of all time?  Or, create a new one.  Help!!! Dad farted and we can't get out! 
3. If you could spend the day in one store, what would it be?  Chapters - book store!
4. Finish this sentence: "When I am at a social gathering, one thing that ruins it for me is _____."  when someone talks about politics
5. What Christmas song from childhood do you still have memorized?   Ring around the rosie
6. Plane, train or automobile … what is your most memorable trip in one of these?  plane 
7. What is one question you wish people would ask more often?  Ask me?  If you had one wish, what may I grant you? lol
8. There are three layers in a cake, which flavors would you pick (they don't have to taste good together!)?  plain yellow, chocolate and strawberry
9. What outdoor winter activity do you love?  i love ice fishing
10. at are three things on your "bucket list?”  to see a National Pro baseball game - preferably the Minnesota Twins & Toronto Blue Jays 
11. Name one place you could never live because of the winter weather.  Antarctica
12. Which holiday would you add to the calendar and which holiday would you subtract?  I would add my birthday & subtract?  none.
13. If you could design your own ugly Christmas sweater, what would it look like?  it would be buffalo plaid (black & red) with my name embroidered in green and on the back say ... BEST MOM EVER!! Now bring me coffee! lol
14. What is the most bizarre experience you have ever had while shopping?  someone offered to give me money to pay for something. it was a small item but regardless, he was willing to pay for it for me.
15. What sport or hobby confuses you the most?  knitting lol
16. What is the weirdest holiday news story that has stuck in your mind?  someone stealing from Santa - like really?
17. If you could start a charity/nonprofit, what would it be?  to donate food to children
18. What holiday chore do you like the least?   doing all the cooking  - i love doing the baking. lol
19. If you could have one wish granted at Christmas, what would it be?  my wish would be to be debt free. money worries me.
20. You need to make a new breakfast cereal. What ingredients would be included?  dehydrated yogurt. LOL
Wendy1
Wendy1
Artistic Sparkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Jane on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:22 pm

1. If you could choose your age forever, what would it be and why?I would choose 45. It was a delightful time for our little family
Who is most likely to give you a gift as an inside joke and what is the gift? It would be a bag of "play money" because every time I tell my husband I'm about to make a sizable purchase he says " have any money???" 
2. What is your favorite bumper sticker of all time?  Or, create a new one. I'll have to think about that
3. If you could spend the day in one store, what would it be? Probably Michael's I love that store
4. Finish this sentence: "When I am at a social gathering, one thing that ruins it for me is  A loud mouth who monopolizes the conversation_____."
5. What Christmas song from childhood do you still have memorized? Up on the rooftop
6. Plane, train or automobile … what is your most memorable trip in one of these? It's a long story but a long time ago 2 friends and I went from Florida to California by car with the intent of staying there.........we didn't. 
7. What is one question you wish people would ask more often? "What can I do for you today?"
8. There are three layers in a cake, which flavors would you pick (they don't have to taste good together!)? Chocolate, Vanilla and Coconut 
9. What outdoor winter activity do you love? None now that I'm not liking winter any more but as a kid it was ice skating
10. at are three things on your "bucket list?” To spend a summer back on the beaches of Maine and NH, To write a children's book and learn to paint
11. Name one place you could never live because of the winter weather.  Too late: I already do but I will add to NC , NH and Vermont but would love summers there  
12. Which holiday would you add to the calendar and which holiday would you subtract? Add: "Help someone anonymously day" Subtract Halloween
13. If you could design your own ugly Christmas sweater, what would it look like? Lots of tacky stuff
14. What is the most bizarre experience you have ever had while shopping? I once bought a well known handbag at a yard sale for a dollar and when I got home there was a dollar inside the wallet. 
15. What sport or hobby confuses you the most? Curling.......what's that all about?
16. What is the weirdest holiday news story that has stuck in your mind?  All the hoopla about political correctness 
17. If you could start a charity/nonprofit, what would it be? A new, not used , clothing for kids at no cost. 
18. What holiday chore do you like the least? Taking it down
19. If you could have one wish granted at Christmas, what would it be? For PEACE everywhere 
20. You need to make a new breakfast cereal. What ingredients would be included? Breakfast bars with honey, chocolate chips and coconut

20 Questions 308325443

~~ KINDNESS MATTERS ~~

I check that little passion thingy for all the lovelies made for me and 
♥ Thank everyone for lovely creations ♥
Mary Jane
Mary Jane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nutycoocoo (Karen) on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:20 pm

1. If you could choose your age forever, what would it be and why?  I say around 25, before get a skin condition, and wanting to hide. It broke out every were. People staring. Who is most likely to give you a gift as an inside joke and what is the gift? My friend Donna Stuffed animal. Love all animals.
2. What is your favorite bumper sticker of all time? My days not complete till I've terrified a compete stranger Or, create a new one.
3. If you could spend the day in one store, what would it be? TG &Y great store had crafts clothes. everything
4. Finish this sentence: "When I am at a social gathering, one thing that ruins it for me is _____." Someone drunk, or a lound mouth
5. What Christmas song from childhood do you still have memorized?Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer 
6. Plane, train or automobile … what is your most memorable trip in one of these? Plane, it was circling the airport and you could see the the lighting , the pilot came on a said we going to fly into DFW airport because of the weather
7. What is one question you wish people would ask more often? would you like to get tea and talk
8. There are three layers in a cake, which flavors would you pick (they don't have to taste good together!)?Chocolate, strawberries, and pistachio 
9. What outdoor winter activity do you love? Beach and swimming 
Get back driving,  Visit my friend Donna, Go somewhere up North, Haven't visited many
11. Name one place you could never live because of the winter weather. someone cold and Icy
12. Which holiday would you add to the calendar and which holiday would you subtract? I subtract Valentine days, sucks for single people. Add a day like senior day, and bring things thy need
13. If you could design your own ugly Christmas sweater, what would it look like? polka dots with ribbon and sparkles, holly
14. What is the most bizarre experience you have ever had while shopping?  Was walking through the food court to get to the movies, and lady fell out and later it was said she died
15. What sport or hobby confuses you the most? Sports, never got into them, specially Nascar
people breaking in Santa's toy shop and stole bike her repaired 
17. If you could start a charity/nonprofit, what would it be? something to help closed in, sick or seniors, people who most never think about
18. What holiday chore do you like the least? leftovers and what to do with them
19. If you could have one wish granted at Christmas, what would it be?Peace and love
20. You need to make a new breakfast cereal. What ingredients would be included? nuts, fruit, seeds,

20 Questions 913912310 

20 Questions 193556251
nutycoocoo (Karen)
nutycoocoo (Karen)
Artistic Vivacious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:03 pm

1. If you could choose your age forever, what would it be and why? 
I'd choose my current age [40], because I have my life together, and I am happy.

Who is most likely to give you a gift as an inside joke and what is the gift? 
My sister and my Popi [dad], they exchange a very old box of cookies every year, it's been 12+ years and they still do it. It's better than anything else we [as a fam] have done =)

2. What is your favorite bumper sticker of all time? Or, create a new one. 
I love the play on the stick family, but being chased or eaten by a T-Rex XD 

Am I shopping for free? Lol, that would have to be answered before I could say which store. But, maybe a mega mall, like Metrotown in Vancouver.

4. Finish this sentence: "When I am at a social gathering, one thing that ruins it for me is _____."
PEOPLE. I'm not a social creature, painfully shy, very introverted.

Oh Holy Night, Silent Night, & Frosty the Snowman

6. Plane, train or automobile … what is your most memorable trip in one of these?
I've been on all, but I've never had a real train trip. But the train would be awesome, and is a great memory!

"Can you tell me a memory of Sam?" My 6 y/o niece, Sam, passed away in April, 2016. I wish more people would ask for stories and memories, instead of crying and assuming any talking about her makes me sad. I mean, it does, but the memories are so much better <3

8. There are three layers in a cake, which flavors would you pick (they don't have to taste good together!)?
Amaretto, Vanilla Bean, Cheesecake

Horse drawn sleigh rides XD

10. What are three things on your "bucket list?”
Travel across Canada, learn to ride a horse, live in my own home.

I'm actually not sure. Anywhere that stays hot though, I love cooler weather.

12. Which holiday would you add to the calendar and which holiday would you subtract?
International Day of Peace, where no crime/war/etc happens. I'd take away any that celebrates or covers up the destruction of people or land [e.g. the Thanksgiving story in the USA, or Columbus day, or anything like that]

13. If you could design your own ugly Christmas sweater, what would it look like?
It would have lots of winter animals drinking tea wearing ugly Christmas sweaters XD

Random woman coming up and hugging me like I was her best friend. I didn't know her. And I hate being touched by people who aren't in my circle. I know her now, and she's sweet. But it was odd at the time!

15. What sport or hobby confuses you the most?
American football

Something that happened last week, behind my apartment.

Artful Kids. It's a nonprofit I began years ago, it hasn't done anything yet, but the point is for there to be a drop in center that focuses on art with kids. Not just a daycare, but for poverty stricken families, low income, etc. A place for people to come in and learn a new skill for free. I'd like to expand to other skills, for kids with other interests [e.g. cooking, textiles, music, etc].

Cleaning!

To win the jackpot lotto. I'd help my family and close peeps and be able to have a home of my own.

20. You need to make a new breakfast cereal. What ingredients would be included?
Pecans, dried sour cherry, dark chocolate flakes, and some sort of cereal flake, like rice/corn/similar. To be a nice grown up healthy but delicious health cereal. Like Kashi, but not Kashi =D
Glitter
Glitter
Artistic Newbie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renegal59 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:38 pm

1. If you could choose your age forever, what would it be and why? about 30 years old Who is most likely to give you a gift as an inside joke and what is the gift? Don't know
2. What is your favorite bumper sticker of all time?  Or, create a new one. "If you can read this your to Bl**dy Close"
3. If you could spend the day in one store, what would it be? Autograph Clothing
4. Finish this sentence: "When I am at a social gathering, one thing that ruins it for me is Drunking people, can't stand people that are staggering all over the place_____."
5. What Christmas song from childhood do you still have memorized? Silent Night
6. Plane, train or automobile … what is your most memorable trip in one of these? Driving to Queensland
7. What is one question you wish people would ask more often? Do you need a hand
8. There are three layers in a cake, which flavors would you pick (they don't have to taste good together!)?Chocolate, Strawberry & Vanilla
9. What outdoor winter activity do you love? None, I hate the cold
10. at are three things on your "bucket list?”Sorry don't believe in bucket lists
11. Name one place you could never live because of the winter weather. Any place they have snow, way to cold for me.
12. Which holiday would you add to the calendar and which holiday would you subtract? Mothers day, subtract The holiday they have for our Football grand final
13. If you could design your own ugly Christmas sweater, what would it look like?Has to have a reindeer on it for sure
14. What is the most bizarre experience you have ever had while shopping? My 3 year old daughter disappeared from sight, took everyone in store searching for her half an hour, before we called the police, but suddenly she turned up be side me again I still to this day don't know where she went.
15. What sport or hobby confuses you the most? Soccer/Rugby
16. What is the weirdest holiday news story that has stuck in your mind?Heard one recently I can't stop thinking of it, a grandfather put his 1 year old granddaughter up against what he thought was a window on an ocean liner and let her go to sit there, there was no glass in window he never knew, and she fell into the sea and of course died.
17. If you could start a charity/nonprofit, what would it be? One to help raise money for our poor drought suffering farmers.
18. What holiday chore do you like the least? Cleaning up
19. If you could have one wish granted at Christmas, what would it be? To have all my children, grandchildren, great grandchildren be there together.
20. You need to make a new breakfast cereal. What ingredients would be included?Sultanas, banana, and different types of cereal

Artistic Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen73 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:15 am

1. If you could choose your age forever, what would it be and why? 
Who is most likely to give you a gift as an inside joke and what is the gift?
I would say the age of 60 would be a good age forever, Cause you dont have to worry about having Menstrual cycles anymore. LOL! I am so done with having them - Not there yet though!! For the most likely who would give me a gift as a Joke. My Husband and it would be something like a Stinky Sock or he's really fascinated with Fart Noises. It drives me insane. 
2. What is your favorite bumper sticker of all time?  Or, create a new one. 
"I lost my mind and I am sure the kids took it."
Hobby Lobby
4. Finish this sentence: "When I am at a social gathering, one thing that ruins it for me is ___Drama__."
Jingle Bells
Automobile, Go everywhere driving places
Thank You!! Or Just Being Nice!!
Yellow Layer Cake With Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Throwing Snow Balls at my Son
Jumping out of the ski with a parachute, Riding on a Air Balloon, and 39 more states
Alaska
Personally, I like all Holidays, So I dont have an answer to this. 
The colors would be greenish brown hue - Which is called Poo Color!! Can you imagine it now. I would have Blob Fish on It. 
I was shopping at a grocery store, I was only going in there for just a few things. I came out with two cart full's of groceries. No-one wanted to help, so I am pulling these to carts to my car. Some guy came up to me. Thought oh good he is going to help no, he wanted to know if I had a lighter in my purse. 
15. What sport or hobby confuses you the most? Hockey -  All I see is more fights then Scoring
16. What is the weirdest holiday news story that has stuck in your mind? Working Naked Day: When I heard about this Weirdest Holiday I thought what. Look up and it isn't what you think. 
Be Nice
 Cleaning up after you put up the Christmas tree or gathering all the wrapping paper after you open presents
New Car of my choice
Whole wheat, Vegetables and Juice and Salt and some food coloring

Artistic Creator

View user profile http://guardianscreations.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum